§ 1 General
§ 2 Contact
(1) Purpose of data processing
Your personal data, which you provide us via e-mail, contact form etc., will be processed to answer and manage your requests. You are not obligated to provide us your personal data. But without the information about your e-mail address we won’t be able to answer you via email.
(2) Legal basis
a) If you have agreed explicitly upon the processing of your data, then Art. 6 Par. 1a) of the GDPR is the legal basis of this processing.
b) If we process your data for pre-contractual actions, then Art. 6 Par. 1b) of the GDPR is the legal basis.
c) In all other cases (especially by using a contact form) Art. 6 Par. 1f) GDPR builds the legal basis.
RIGHT OF OBJECTION: You have the right to object the processing of your data, which is based on Art. 6 Par. 1 f) GDPR and is not conducive to direct advertising because of reasons, which emerge based on your individual situation. In case of direct advertising, you can object the processing of your data anytime without giving reasons.
(3) Substantial interest
Our legitimate interest in data processing is based on the interest to communicate with you as fast as possible and to answer your request in the most economic way.
You can preserve your interest in data protection by economical data transfer (e.g. usage of pseudonyms).
(4) Recipients or categories of recipients
Support employees; sales employees
(5) Storage period
Your data will be deleted, if we can assess that your request or issue was solved conclusively.
In the event of a contract conclusion, the required data, in accord with commercial and tax law, will be stored by us within the legally defined time period, thus regularly ten years (cf. § 257 HGB, § 147 AO).
(6) Cancellation right
You have the right to revoke your agreement anytime.
§ 3 Web analysis via Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis tool of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "Cookies", small text files, which are stored on your computer and allow the analysis of your individual usage of websites. Those generated information about your usage of this website are usually transferred to a server of Google in the United States and are saved there as well. In case of the activation of the IP-anonymization on this website, your IP-address will be shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union or other contract states of this convention of the European Economic Area. The full IP-address will be transferred to a Google server only in exceptional cases and shortened later on. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyze your usage of the website to create reports about the website activities and to provide further services, related to the website and internet usage. This transferred IP-address of your browser by Google Analytics will not be merged with other data of Google. Although you can adjust your browser software to prevent the installation of cookies, we would point out that if you do so, you might not be able to make full use of all the functions on this website. You can prevent the processing of your data via Cookies (incl. your IP-address) by downloading and installing the following browser plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en Our website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP()", so your IP-Adressen will only be processed shortened to exclude a direct personal connection to your data.
§ 4 Information about cookies
(1) Purpose of processing
We use technical necessary cookies on this website. These cookies are small text files, which will not be saved permanently within or by your internet browser and allow the functionality of the website. Other cookies are saved persistently and recognize your browser within the next visit of the site to optimize the usability of the website.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Par.1 f) GDPR.
(3) Substantial interest
Our legitimate interest in data processing is based on the interest to optimize the functionality and usability of our website. The user data, compiled by technical necessary cookies and the described persistent cookies, will not be used to create user profiles. Your interest in data protection is preserved.
(4) Storage period
The technical needed cookies usually get deleted by closing the browser. The cookies which are saved persistently have different life cycles of a few minutes to several years.
(5) RIGHT OF OBJECTION
If you do not want to allow the storage of those cookies, please deactivate the acceptance of this cookies in your internet browser. This might lead to functional limitation of our website. Cookies which are saved persistently can be deleted anytime via your browser.
§ 5 Newsletter
(1) Purpose of processing
By registration for our newsletter you agree that your e-mail address will be used for advertising purposes, that means that we inform you within the newsletter about our services. We can evaluate for statistical purposes e.g. how often the newsletter was opened and which of its links got clicked. It’s not identifiable for us which exact person clicked it. You have given the following consent separately or within the process of purchase order: Yes, I want to subscribe to the codario newsletter.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Par. 1 a) GDPR.
(3) Recipients or categories of recipients
Newsletter vendor; sales employees
(4) Storage period
Your e-mail address will be saved for the desired duration of the newsletter sending.
(5) Right of objection
You can revoke your consent anytime with future effect. If you don’t want to receive the newsletter furthermore, you can cancel the subscription by clicking the unsubscription link.
§ 6 Integration of third party contents
Based on our legitimate interest, we integrate with services or contents of third party tools, such as videos or fonds on our blog, hereafter mentioned as „contents“. This assumes that the third party providers detect your IP-address, as they can not send the contents to your browser without the IP-address, which is required to display the contents. We make an effort to use only those kind of contents whose respective providers only use your IP-address to provide the contents.
Third party providers might use pixel-tags (invisible graphics, also known as „web beacons“) for statistical or marketing related purposes. The pseudonymous information might be saved within cookies (§ 4 Information about cookies) on your devices.
§ 7 Rights to the affected person
If your personal data get processed, you are an affected person within the meaning of GDPR and you can take advantage of the following rights:
1. Right to information and access
You can claim a confirmation if we process personal data, which are related to you. If such a process documentation exist, you can claim the following information:
(1)the purposes, for which the personal data are processed;
(2)the categories of personal data, which are processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients, which received the information related to you or will receive in the future;
(4) the period of storage of your personal data or, if explicit details can’t be provided, the criteria for the storage period determination;
(5) the existence of the right of correction or deletion of your personal data, the existence of the right of restrictions of the processing by us or the right to object to this processing;
(6) the existence of the right to appeal at a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information of the source of the data, if the data was not collected directly with the collaboration of the affected person;
(8) the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling as per Art. 22 Par. 1 and 4 GDPR and – at least in those cases – significant information about the involved logic as well as the consequences and the pursued impact of this kind of processing for the affected person.
You have the right to receive the information if your personal data will be transferred to a third country or to an international organization. Within this context, you are allowed to claim to get informed about the appropriate guaranties as per Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
2. Right to adjustment
You have the right of adjustment and/or completion towards us, if your processed personal data is incorrect or incomplete. We have to correct the data immediately.
3. Right to limitation of processing
Under the following conditions, you can claim the restriction of the processing of your personal data:
(1) if you deny the correctness of your personal data within a certain period, which allows us to determine the correctness of your personal data;
(2) if the processing is illegitimate and you deny the deletion of your personal data and claim a restriction of the usage of your personal data instead;
(3) if we do not need personal data anymore for the purpose of processing, though you need the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
(4) if you filed an appeal as per Art. 21 Par. 1 GDPR and it has not been defined if the valid reasons, to which we are entitled, overweight your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data got restricted, the data - apart from its storage - can only be processed with your permission or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important official interest of the union or of a member state.
If the restriction of the processing was processed in terms of the conditions mentioned above, you will be informed by us before the restriction will be cancelled.
4. Right to erase
a) Obligation of deletion
You can claim that we delete your personal data immediately, and we are obligated to delete them without delay, if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) Your personal data are not required anymore for the purposes they have been processed for or got processed otherwise.
(2) You revoke your acceptance, on which the processing was based as per Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Par. 2 lit. a GDPR, and a ulterior legal basis for further processing is missing.
(3) You appeal as per Art. 21 Par. 1 GDPR against the processing and no legitimate reasons for the processing of the data exist, or you appeal as per Art. 21 Par. 2 GDPR against the processing.
(4) Your personal data was processed illegitimate.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is essential for the compliance of the legal obligation as per European Union law or the law of member states, to which we are subject to.
(6) Your personal data were collected according to offered services of the information society as per Art. 8 Par. 1 GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
If we have published your personal data and if we are obligated to delete them as per Art. 17 Par. 1 GDPR, we will take appropriate measures, also of technical kind, in consideration of the available technologies and implementation costs, to inform the responsible persons for data processing, which process the personal data, that you, as person concerned, claimed the deletion of all links that lead to your personal data or of copies or replications of this personal data.
The right of deletion shall not exist, as long as the processing is required
(1) for exercising the right of freedom to speech and to information;
(2) for compliance of a legal obligation, which requires the processing in accordance with the right of the Union or of the member states, to which we are subject to, or if the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
(3) for reasons of public interest on health related policies as per Art. 9 Par. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 Par. 3 GDPR;
(4) for the public interest archiving purposes, scientific or historical researches or for statistical researches as per Art. 89 Par. 1 GDPR, as long as in section a) the stated right makes it prospectively impossible to achieve the purposes of the processing or impair it seriously, or
(5) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have claimed your right to correct, delete or restrict the processing towards us, we are obligated to inform all recipients of your personal data about the legitimacy or deletion of the data or the restriction of the processing, unless it got proved that it is impossible or cause disproportionate effort. You have the right to get informed about these recipients.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain your personal data, which you provided us, in a structured, common and machine readable format. Furthermore, you have the right to transmit these data to a person responsible without restriction, as long as
(1) the processing is based on a consent as per Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 Par. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract as per Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. b GDPR and
(2) the processing is performed with assistance of automated methods.
In the exercise of this right you also have the right to obtain that your personal data will be transmitted by us to another person responsible, as far as technically feasible. Freedom and rights of other individuals shall not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to a processing of personal data that are essential for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
7. Right to object
You have the right to object the processing of your personal data anytime, on compelling legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, that is based on Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. e or f GDPR; that also applies to a profiling which is based on this provision. We do not process your personal data anymore, unless we can provide compelling legitimate grounds that outweigh your interests, rights and freedom, or the processing serves the assertion, exertion or defence of legal claims. If your personal data got processed to conduct direct advertising, you have the right to object the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct advertising, same applies to profiling as far as it is associated with that kind of direct advertising. If you object the processing for the purpose of direct advertising your personal data won’t be processed anymore. You have the possibility, in connection with the usage of services of the information society - notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EG – to exercise your objection with automated methods, with whom technical specification are used.
8. Right to object the data protection law declaration of consent
You have the right to object your declaration of consent of the data protection law anytime. By the revocation of the declaration of consent the legality of the data processing within the period between consent and objection will not be affected.
9. Automated decision in individual case, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject of a decision which is exclusively based on automated processing - including profiling- that produces legal effects towards you or affects you similarly. This does not apply, if the decision
(1)for the conclusion or the performance of a contract between you and us is required,
(2)is permitted based on regulations of the Union or member states, to which we are subject to, and these regulations contain appropriate measures for the protection of your rights and freedom as well as your legitimate interest or
(3) was made with your express consent.
Though these decisions shall not base on special categories of personal data as per Art. 9 Par. 1 GDPR, unless Art. 9 Par. 2 lit. a or g do not apply and appropriate measures for the protection of your rights and freedom as well as your legitimate interest were not made.
With respect to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), we are taking appropriate measures to protect the rights and freedom and your legitimate interest.
10. Right to appeal at a supervisory authority
Notwithstanding ulterior administrative or judicial action, you have the right to appeal at a supervisory authority, especially within the member state of your abode, your workplace or of the place of the putative breach, if you consider that the processing of your personal conflicts with the GDPR. The supervisory authority, towards whom the complaint was filed, informs the complainant about the status and the results of the appeal, including the possibility to apply to the courts as per Art. 78 GDPR.
Responsible for the data processing:
App Guard GmbH Pfnorstraße 10-14
Contact of our privacy person responsible: